I agree that the contact information (address, email address, telephone and fax numbers) provided by me may be used by Amann Girrbach AG (“AG”) for the purpose of sending me regular news and updates about products and current product offers from AG as well as from VITA Zahnfabrik H. Rauter GmbH & Co. KG, Merz Dental GmbH, and Creation Willi Geller. This also includes customer satisfaction surveys and communications about current competitions and social media campaigns. The frequency of the mailings depends on the offers, competitions, and campaigns that are available.
To optimize and personalize the notices you receive by email, AG checks when and how often they are opened by the recipients and which links are clicked on.
I also agree that AG shall personalize the mailings and tailor them to my personal interests based on these data. For this purpose, AG may also use the following information which I have entered on the AG website or which may already be in the Customer Relationship Management System of AG or, for German and Austrian customers, which Amann Girrbach GmbH has recorded, e.g., as a result of previous contact with or previous purchase of AG products:
- Personal contact details (e.g., name, title, company, role/function, country, telephone number)
- Information about the company where I work (e.g., address, sector, and, if necessary, other publicly accessible information)
- AG products that I have purchased or asked about
- Stated areas of interest
I can opt out from the use of my data for this purpose at any time, even in part, by sending an email to email@example.com. I can also opt out from receiving further emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in the emails. The mailings will then be stopped immediately. Profile data will be deleted, unless they may be used for other purposes or are needed to comply with legal requirements to retain data.
You can find further information about how we handle your personal data in our data privacy statement.
Data privacy statement for the Ceramill Customer Center
Responsible handling of personal data is an important issue for Amann Girrbach AG. You can find the pertinent information about this in our data privacy statement which you can access here https://www.amanngirrbach.com/en/footer-menu/data-privacy-statement/.
Amann Girrbach AG is the Person Responsible in the meaning of Article 4 lit 7 GDPR. The contact data of the Person Responsible are:
Tel.: + 49 (0) 7131 / 26 28-210
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgAs part of your registration in the Ceramill Customer Center, it is necessary that you provide us with personal data as defined in Article 4(1) of the GDPR. This involves specifically:
- First name/last name
- Email address, telephone number
These data are automatically used by us for the following purposes:
- Provision of services that are offered by the Ceramill Customer Center of Amann Girrbach AG;
- Processing of any type of query made by you or other communication initiated by you regarding your (business) relationship with Amann Girrbach AG, its subsidiaries, and affiliates as well as its distributors and other sales partners and regarding services that are provided by Amann Girrbach AG;
- Administration of your customer status in the Ceramill Customer Center;
We perform for you those support services requested by you for and on behalf of our distributors or, for German and in some cases Austrian customers as well, for Amann Girrbach GmbH. This requires the processing of the abovementioned personal data. The legal basis is Article 6(1) point b of the GDPR.
The personal data disclosed by you are retained at least for the period during which you utilise the support services. Following this, the personal data will be retained until the expiry of the statutes of limitation for all claims asserted by you against Amann Girrbach AG or the distributors of Amann Girrbach AG or, for German and in some cases Austrian customers, against Amann Girrbach GmbH. Regardless of this, we will retain the personal data for as long as and to the extent to which we ourselves are legally obliged (for accounting, tax or the like purposes).
To provide the "Lab Analytics" service and, if necessary, to fulfil and execute the Ceramill Flex contract or Ceramill Integration Club, it is necessary for us to automatically store and evaluate the material stock and consumption in relation to the AG products used by you and thus determine the stock and consumption and the available area of the blanks. The following data are processed here:
- Address; and telephone and e-mail
- First name and last name
- Consumables used in the laboratory;
- The type of blanks used in the laboratory;
- The height and shade of blanks used in the laboratory;
- Consumption data of blanks used in the laboratory.
These data are used with automated support for the following purposes:
- Provision of services that are offered by the Ceramill Customer Center of Amann Girrbach AG;
- If applicable: fulfillment and execution of the Ceramill Flex contract and/or the Ceramill Integration Club
We provide you with the data analysis services you require, from which you can identify material consumption. Processing of the aforementioned personal data is necessary for this purpose. The legal basis is Article 6(1) lit b of the GDPR. The legal basis for data processing for the purposes of fulfilling and executing the Ceramill Flex contract or the Ceramill Integration Club is Article 6(1) lit b GDPR and Article 6(1) lit f GDPR (interest of the Person Responsible in monitoring compliance with the contractual agreements).
These personal data are stored at least for the duration of your use of "Lab Analytics" services as well as for the duration of the Ceramill Flex contract or Ceramill Integration Club. Following this, the personal data will be retained until the expiry of the statutes of limitation for all claims asserted by you against Amann Girrbach AG or the distributors of Amann Girrbach AG or, for German and in some cases also Austrian customers, by Amann Girrbach GmbH. Regardless of this, we will retain the personal data for as long as and to the extent to which we ourselves are legally obliged (for accounting and/or tax purposes, retention obligations, etc.).
The personal data cited in point I are disclosed to the respective helpdesk of an affiliated company of Amann Girrbach AG (i.e., either Amann Girrbach GmbH, Germany; Amann Girrbach Brasil LTDA, Brazil; Amann Girrbach North America, LP, USA; Amann Girrbach Asia PTE. LTD, Singapore, or Amann Girrbach China Co., Ltd., China) or the distributor responsible for the customer for the purpose of processing support tickets or queries about products. The forwarding of the data is necessary for processing the query and performance of a contract.
I also expressly agree to this disclosure for processing queries and performance of a contract and note that my personal data will not be disclosed to persons and/or companies outside the Amann Girrbach Group without my agreement.
- Amann Girrbach AG is entitled at its own discretion to modify, expand, or remove any areas of the Ceramill Customer Center.
- The Ceramill Customer Center can only be used within the context of the current state of the technology. Technical faults with the power supply or transmission network, hardware/software faults, capacity bottlenecks, or interruptions related to safety or maintenance may negatively affect the extent of potential use. No guarantee is given that the Ceramill Customer Center will always be useable to its full extent.
- The products that may be mentioned in the Ceramill Customer Center are not approved for sale in every country in which the information is available but are instead subject to the express provision of a valid national marketing authorisation.
Ceramill Customer Center Services
The services of the Ceramill Customer Center are continuously developed further to offer users maximum added value. To this purpose Amann Girrbach collects, stores and processes machine- and material-related data.
To use the "Lab Analytics" services extensively, the milling machine, printer, scanner and dongle must be registered in the Ceramill Customer Center and the Amann Girrbach blanks used in the laboratory must be scanned.
- Registration is only permitted for legal persons or natural persons with unrestricted legal capacity. The user name and password entered may not be revealed to third parties.
- A registration form must be completed by the customer for the purposes of registration. The data requested in this form must be provided by the customer in full and must be correct. Any changes after registration is complete must be corrected or communicated.
- With the registration the customer confirms that a separate contractual relationship with Amann Girrbach AG shall not come into existence through the registration itself.
- No services that Amann Girrbach AG provides to customers through the Ceramill Customer Center shall affect the legal relationship between the customer and its distributors in regards to the concrete service products.
- Any liability by Amann Girrbach AG towards the customer shall be limited to grossly negligent or deliberate damage by Amann Girrbach AG. In particular, Amann Girrbach AG does not accept any liability for indirect damage, consequential damage, loss of profits, or damage suffered by third parties.
- Austrian law, with the exception of the provisions for international private law, shall apply. The place of jurisdiction shall be the court in Koblach/Austria with subject matter jurisdiction.
- If a provision contravenes mandatory law or is invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the entire agreement. The remaining content shall remain unaffected and in place of the invalid provision an effective provision that most closely approaches the sense and commercial purpose of the invalid provision shall apply.
Amann Girrbach AG